Taking a Home Loan Tips in India
Buying a home is a dream for everyone. But not each and every person is that financially equipped to buy a house. That is when you have to apply for a home loan. Banks giving home loans are quite a few but before taking a home loan, there are quite a few things to consider.
Tips before Taking Home Loans:
You must keep the following things in mind before applying for a home loan:
- Before signing the documents, research well. The advertisements may misguide you about the interest rates. So ask specific questions that will help.
- Make sure that you are able to pay for the EMI. If you miss the EMI, then you might be liable to pay the penalty. At times, the house is also taken away by the bank.
- You are the one who should decide the loan tenure. In case you want, you can wrap it up quickly also. So think before you take the leap.
- Most of the times, your credit history will be checked before your loan is approved. So build your credit history before you approach any bank. Your credit history can decide the interest rate that you need to pay.
- Read the loan document carefully so that you are not caught by surprise by a clause in the document later. This will reduce the element of surprise.
- Follow the process of how to take home loan carefully. Do not miss documents that you need to submit. Also ask questions to the one who is processing your request so that you do not have any doubts.
Advantages of Taking Home Loans:
The main home loan benefits are that you can stay in a house while you are paying its monthly installment. This way you can save your rent. The interest you pay for the EMI can sum up to be your tax deduction. This way you save a lot.
Since the home loans are spaced out to 15 or 20 years, you can take the repayment method nice and slow. By the time you finish paying your loan, the price of the property may go up greatly.
This is because in most cases the value of real estate appreciates. So if you decide to sell the house after clearing the loan and then buying a new house with that money, you can do that.
Home loans are a great way of owning a house even when you do not have all the money that you require. But research well before taking the plunge.
You may also like to read about...
A premier banking institution, thousands of Indians depend on is the ICICI Bank, operating smoothly for both the Indian and the NRI customers. ICICI w...More
In this age of plastic money, credit cards have become an inseparable part of our life. Using credit cards are simple and time saving process.However,...More
The most protected and secure place is a bank’s locker for always. Though not every bank offers such facility, but the banks which offer this fa...More