Birth Name: Courtney Bass Cox
Date of Birth: 15 June 1964, Birmingham, Alabama, USA more
Alternate Names: Courtney Cox Arquette / Courtney Cox-Arquette
Nickname: CeCe, Coco
Height: 5' 5" (1.65 m)
She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth in the Southern family. Her father Richard L Cox (1930-2001) was a business man married to her mother Courtney. She was the baby of the family with two older sisters named Virginia and Dottie and an older brother Richard Jnr.
She was raised in an exclusive society town, Mountain Brook, Alabama. She was the Daddy's girl, and consequently was as expected confounded when, in 1974 her parents separated, and her father moved to Florida.
After they separated both the Parents both remarried when she was 10 years old. She has a cousin named Jennifer Kristin Cox, who is also an actress. She also has three dogs: Ella, Rags and Mr. McBarker who is often called as Mac.
She was dating a singer Adam Duritz who wrote the song "Monkey" for Courtney from the Counting Crows album "Recovering the Satellites in the year 1997
She also had a six-year relationship with actor Michael Keaton [1989-1995]
David Arquette (12 June 1999 - present) 1 child
Courtney Cox’s Professional life:
In the year 1984, she acquired a minute part in one episode of "As the World Turns" (1956) as a young debutante named Bunny.
One of the most finest and big breaks being cast by Brian De Palma in the infamous Bruce Springsteen video "Dancing in The Dark".
In the year 1985, she moved to LA to star alongside Dean Paul Martin in "Misfits of Science" (1985).
Was one of the chosen people to play Michael J. Fox's girlfriend, psychology major Lauren Miller in "Family Ties" (1982).
Courtney Cox’s Interest:
- She is very fond of buying houses, renovating them, and then selling them off for profit.
- She has an interest of playing the piano and drums.
Courtney Cox’s Childhood:
Courtney has always been an extremely rebellious teen, and certainly made things quite difficult for her mother, and new step-father, New York businessman Hunter Copeland. However in the present scenario she is now good friends with both. She attended Mountain Brook High School where she took active part in being a cheerleader, tennis player and swimmer. She also took up modeling during the same period and made an appearance in Parisians.
After her graduation, she left Alabama to study architecture and interior design at Mount Vernon College. Eventually she had one year dropped out ion order to pursue a modeling career in New York as she was signed by the prestigious Ford Modeling Agency. After a point she started appearing on the covers of teen magazines such as Tiger Beat and Little Miss, and tons of romance novels.
Achieving little success this actress then made a move to commercials such as Maybeline, Noxzema, New York Telephone Company and Tampax. While she was completely into modeling she went her step further and also enrolled herself into acting classes as one of her passions was to become an actress.
|Top Rated Hollywood Celebrities
Courtney Cox’s Facts and trivia:
- Co-star Jennifer Aniston is the godmother of her daughter Coco and she also happens to be her best friend.
- She was ranked 41 on Forbes Celebrity 100 list in 2003.
- Courtney is the only regular cast member to not receive an Emmy nomination for their work on "Friends" (1994).
- She underwent laser eye surgery to correct her vision from 20/400 in the year 1999.
- She had initially auditioned for the role of Rachel on "Friends" which was in the year 1994.
- She was named one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People of 1995 and appeared on the cover.
- She has been voted for the Best Dressed Female Television Star in the year 1997
"Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in.