Name: Elizabeth Hurley
Birth Name: Elizabeth Jane Hurley
Height: 5' 9"
Birth Date: June 10, 1965
Birth Place: Hampshire, England, UK
Profession: Actress, model, producer
Education: Boarding school (studying ballet at age 12)
London Studio Center, London, U.K. (majored in Dance and Theatre)
Husband/Wife: Arun Nayar (Indian; businessman; married on March 2, 2007)
- Stephen Bing
- Hugh Grant
- Ted Forstmann
Elizabeth Hurley’s Family background:
Father: Army officer
Sister: Katie Hurley (literary agent; older)
Brother: Michael Hurley (engineer; younger)
Son: Damian Charles Hurley (born on April 4, 2002 at London’s Portland Hospital; father: Stephen Bing)
Elizabeth Hurley’s Awards:
Blockbuster Entertainment Awards Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s) 1998 Nominated Blockbuster Entertainment Award Favorite Actress - Comedy for: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)
DVD Exclusive Awards Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s) 2003 Nominated DVD Premiere Award Best Actress for: Double Whammy (2001)
MTV Movie Awards Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s) 2001 Nominated MTV Movie Award Best Dressed for: Bedazzled (2000)
ShoWest Convention, USA Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s) 1997 - Special Award Supporting Actress of the Year
Teen Choice Awards Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s) 1999 Nominated Teen Choice Award Film - Sexiest Love Scene for: Edtv (1999) Shared with: Matthew McConaughey
|Top Rated Hollywood Celebrities
Elizabeth Hurley’s Childhood:
She is the daughter of an army officer father and an elementary schoolteacher mother. She basically grew up in the suburb of Basingstoke, England and her ambition, dream as a young girl was always to become a dancer. To pursue this dream she went to a ding school for ballet instruction at the age of twelve. At the age of sixteen, she got engrossed in the English punk-rock scene and even wore pink hair and a nose ring. Hurley also enrolled for her training at the London Studio Centre into theatre work. Her first ever screen debut was at the age of 21in Bruce Beresford's movie Aria in 1987.
- Several roles in television and the film
- Remando al viento (1987)
- Mini-serial Christabel in 1988
- Wesley Snipes action drama Passenger 57
- Elizabeth Hurley’s Facts and trivia:
- She is the former spokesperson for Estée Lauder.
- She was listed in the "People Weekly’s "Most Intriguing People" list.
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#83). 
- She was also considered for a role in Golden Eye (1995).
- She was ranked fourth in the 2001 Orange Film Survey of greatest British film actresses.
- She was voted the 13th Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine - September 2002.
- She was in a relationship with Hugh Grant [1987 - 2000]
- Married to Arun Nayer in a traditional Indian wedding in jaipur. He is a married businessman and they got married on 2 March 2007 a day earlier than planned in order to stay away from the glare of the media
- She is named #75 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- She is the godmother of Victoria Beckham and David Beckham's sons Brooklyn and Romeo.
- Another godfather of her son Damien is Henry Dent Brocklehurst.
"A bit of lusting after someone does wonders for you and is good for your skin." -- "Marie Claire" magazine, November 200